Who doesn’t write lists! Hell, I have lists of my lists sometimes! The lists I hate the most are the ones that wake you up at 3am in the morning – I’m going to share my most recent 3am List –
The things I’ve learnt in the last 48 hours:
- The human spirit is incredible.
- My blogging has made me feel wonderful, like the wagon I’m chasing down is so bloody close!
- There are more people out there that can relate to my journey than I thought
- I’ve loved learning a new skill – blogging!
- I love going to see my ‘Shrink’ – he’s fantastic and everyone should have a ‘life coach’ like him in their lives.
- I love how much I laugh with Megz when we go boxing. Laughter really should be bottled!
- I am frightened that this wonderful feeling will one day subside, and I’ll hit a ‘trough’ again – but I can control this. I’ve learnt that I am in control of this and it will be my choices that determine how deep that trough will be.
- I’m a fighter and I’m ready for it!
- My Husband is pretty proud of me – and those are nice words to hear.
10. My Son is just the most amazing little soul I’ve ever met. I already knew this, but it’s nice to fill your lists with these things!
11. My friends are awesome.
12. I miss my overseas friends and family.
13. My Principal and Assistant Principal came to my house after reading my blog, it was 1 in the afternoon and I was in my PJ’s – I’ve learnt its ok to speak to your boss in your PJ’s!! (eeeeeek!)
14. I have lots of things to say to lots of people in my life now.
15. I’ve started thinking of different blog titles that start with ‘These Days…’ Can I keep this up!!??
16. I have a girl crush on the girls at the drive through Bean Squeeze – they’re so infectiously happy!
17. I love coffee. A lot.
18. Don’t’ get my film’s developed from the Cranky Lady – she did a Cranky job and over-charged me.
19. Need to find a new film lab.
20. Maybe I should make my own.
21. Oh no, my list is getting out of control now.
22. Time to stop making lists Lindsay.
23. I love sleep
24. Time to get some…
These days are my days – x Lindsay